Nissan Rental Cars Program
Riverside Nissan Rental Car Department - Try It Before You Buy It!
We here at Riverside Nissan understand that purchasing or leasing a new vehicle is not only a huge commitment, but a decision which can take quite a bit of time and worrying about several determining factors. While we do offer a seven element test drive route, its may not offer the same feeling as an extended test drive or experiencing the vehicle in your own environment and routine. These are just a couple of reasons why we implemented our Rental Car Program which offer our guests from the Riverside, Corona, Ontario, Moreno Valley, and surrounding Inland Empire areas the ability to any Nissan vehicle in our Rental Fleet to ensure it's just the right fit for you and your needs.
Our Riverside Nissan Rental Car Department has a few Terms & Conditions (aka "rules") we ask you abide by:
- Guests must provide a current, valid U.S. driver's license, proof of full coverage insurance, and be at least 21 years of age to drive any of our rental cars.
- Guests must also provide a major credit card or debit card for fuel, mileage or cleaning charges.
- Rental cars may not leave the state of California.
- Guests are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and guests are expected to return the rental vehicles in the same condition they received them. The only exception to this rule is for normal ordinary wear.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by Nissan Warranty, the Riverside Nissan Service Department, Riverside Nissan Sales Department or another entity DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL used by the guests, same is applied for the one time additional driver fee of $12.00. Guests must return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel.
- A charge of $5.00 per gallon plus a one time refueling fee of $10.00 will be assessed to guests returning vehicles less than the fuel at time of rental.
- SMOKING of ANY kind in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $750.00 smoking fee will be charged if necessary.
- Transporting animals or pets in the rental vehicles is prohibited, and a $150.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by a third party must be returned within 24 hours of vehicle repairs being completed or guests will be charged the retail rate plus a $50.00 late fee for each additional day the guest retains the rental vehicle.
For additional inquires into our Rental Car Program, please give us a call at 951-509-2136.